The primary objective of the basic CNA program is to provide students with the hands on training necessary to offer high quality care to patients while working along side other qualified healthcare professionals. Course offerings include training in skilled nursing facilities. Students divide their time between classroom and laboratory instructions. This course will prepare students to sit for the California State Boards Exam. Students who are successful in the exam will become certified through the state of California.
How Do I apply ?
Step 1: APPLY ONLINE
Step 2: Visit the school, Pay $550 the first half of the tuition and fill out an application packet.
step 3: Attend an orientation
Step 4: Submit all required documents and pay second half half of tuition fee of $550. This is due on orientation day .
1. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age in the state of California to be certified and must submit an application before the first day of class.
2. Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
3. Applicants must present a California ID and social security card upon submitting application.
4. Live Scan
5. TB skin test 90 days prior to the date of the first clinical experience. (if positive skin test a Chest x-ray must be taken)
6. Physical Examination within 90 days prior to start of instruction.
7. Must be able to read and write English.
8. Attend mandatory orientation prior to start date
WHY CHOOSE NURSING ASSISTANT TRAINING ACADEMY
- JOB PLACEMENT OPPORTUNITY
- FINISH IN 30 WEEK DAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME AVAILABLE
- GREAT STUDENT TO INSTRUCTORS RATIO
- ONLINE / HYBRID CNA TRAINING
- SCHEDULE YOUR STATE BOARD COMPETENCY TEST WITH US .
Non Refundable Application Fee $250
TOTAL TUITION ONLY COST :$ 1100
Tuition fee does not include books, uniforms, board exam and malpractice insurance. Supply cost varies depending on where students purchase their supplies.
Payment Arrangement Plan
ALL PAYMENTS ARE DUE BEFORE THE START OF CLASS. THE FIRST HALF ($550) OF THE PAYMENT IS DUE BEFORE ORIENTATION AND THE SECOND HALF ($550) IS DUE 10 days BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF CLASS
Monday- Friday 8 A.M.- 4 P.M.
Saturday 8 A.M. - 4 P.M.
Sundays we are closed
Form of payment
1. Money order
2. Cashiers check
4. Credit/Debit - Visa - Processing fee applies
5: Zelle (no fees)
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS